www.MindsVision.net
MindsVision Psyhic Development

Click above banner for the lessons and articles on psychic development.
This page here will from now only serve as the blog part of the site.
Kindly consider to Make a donation if you like this website
Total donations since start of fundraising: $419.00
Donations this month: $0.00
Minimum needed monthly for survival: $1000.00

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Divine

In my eyes you are divine
You open up my mind
One who tell the truth
Life will never be the same
The Illusions fade away
Deep inside myself I'm one

Calling from inside you, the voice in your head
The sound of your being, such joy, such dread

I never felt this free, I close my eyes to see
Inside I open up my mind and step into reality
Nothing in this world is the way it seems
But now I am free, move towards the insanity







No comments: