www.MindsVision.net
MindsVision Psyhic Development

Click above banner for the lessons and articles on psychic development.
This page here will from now only serve as the blog part of the site.
Kindly consider to Make a donation if you like this website
Total donations since start of fundraising: $419.00
Donations this month: $0.00
Minimum needed monthly for survival: $1000.00

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Journey to an unknown planet


Through soul-travel, or astral projection, one can go to many places beyond this world, to other realms, dimensions, and visit other planets and galaxies in the universe. I have been experimenting with this for more than a decade now, and had many wonderful experiences.

Once many years ago, still in my early experimentations with out of body experiences, I had a strange and interesting experience. I didn't plan to go anywhere specific, but as I laid down, did my astral projection exercises, and started to project - I suddenly found myself on the surface of another planet.

It was rather dark, and I was inside some kind of building. It seemed to me like some kind of storage facility as there were boxes and objects placed around filling up the place. There, to my amazement, were also other living beings. I saw an strange looking but yet humanoid type of alien running through the corridors, and he was being followed by two other aliens. I am not sure what was going on, but it seemed to the one being chased was running from authorities - maybe a space criminal.

These aliens looked somewhat like humans, they had two arms and two legs just like us, and were wearing clothes. But their head looked somewhat different, kind of more like a reptile, with big "lips" that i guess was more like some kind of beak - and a strange growth on the top of their heads.

In any case, I followed him as he was running through the building. I was floating up in the ceiling, and I was invisible for them. I was just observing what was happening.

At some point this little fellow ran into a room and was trapped as there were no other exits. But, down by the floor level on the walls, there were some kind of holes - I do not know what these were for - but he crawled down through them. I followed after him, but for me all i had to do was to fly through the solid walls - like a ghost - as in the astral form you are not limited to physical laws.

When I got through the walls and out on the other side, I quickly forgot all about the little guy I was after. Now I was on the surface of the planet, outside of the building, and I could see the amazing scenery. It was very dark outside, probably it was in the night, and there were mountains all around. I was on top of one of these mountains, and looking down a deep valley below.

At the bottom of this valley was a strange, purple colored, shining lake. It was a beautiful sight, yet very strange at the same time. In the lake was a row of poles spread across from one end to the other. Through the top of the poles were running some kind of wires. And these wires went all the way to some huge building at the shores in one end of the lake, situated down at the foot of some huge mountains.

I assumed this building was some kind of power plant, and that they were extracting some kind of energy from the lake itself. On top of the power plant was a huge sphere, with a lot of lightning striking through on the inside, in sharp and bright colors.

It was very intense to see this, and I was stunned by the fact I was visiting such an alien planet - I certainly had not expected to see things like this.

About the same time I had started to study this strange power plant by the end of the lake, I felt a tugging sensation, and started to lose my ability to stay there any longer. I quickly was pulled back into my body, and got up from my meditative state and sat down to ponder upon this great experience.

I hope to go back there some day..

Those of you who want to learn more about astral projection, I suggest you check out this website: http://www.astraldynamics.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Im just amazed and thrilled with you experiences, i just pray it will be someday possible to activate my powers as well.

Can i ask u how u started ? Did u study it from books or... ?

Any help how to practice Astral projections would be welcome. Thank you